Fact
They have nerfed Decisive strike before, if you dont remember
Adjusted the "Decisive Strike" Perk (new values are 3/3.5/4 reduced from 3/4/5)
They have nerfed Decisive strike before, if you dont remember
Adjusted the "Decisive Strike" Perk (new values are 3/3.5/4 reduced from 3/4/5)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the killer sees you, then you clearly can see him too. This would even be true if BOTH would be 1st person, but fact is that the killer is 1st person while survivors have 3rd person which favour them even more
Unlucky? Nah, our fellow just didnt look around for the killer. He definitely has the tools to do so
I've spawned on top of a hill on wide open maps before and the killer is looking right at me 24 meters or so away. It happens way too often or the killers on said hill and still has clear los.
Sadly quite often it's either a billy or a Nurse when this happens and you're basically screwed at that point.
most billy when happens to me.
Well you should be able to see him too?
I cant imagine a single situation where a 3rd person player cant see a 1st person player, but only the other way round
That's fine what I'm saying is you shouldn't spawn with such bad los it's like you're a totem only worse because you're standing about 5 feet taller than the totem.
I, was not saying that, it still needs a nerf and I answered the last persons thing upon this, it helps with people saying that devs don't do anything to the perk ds