Sounds good - I still have to buy Unknown and there's a few outfits I have my eye on. Thanks for the heads up!
I got all the perks on The Unknown during the event and he is a blast to play as! I highly recommend using Monitor and Abuse on him as you can get closer to Survivors and have a better chance of hitting them with his power.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thx
This is neat. Will probably try and save up some Iri Shards.
Sounds good - I still have to buy Unknown and there's a few outfits I have my eye on. Thanks for the heads up!
I got all the perks on The Unknown during the event and he is a blast to play as! I highly recommend using Monitor and Abuse on him as you can get closer to Survivors and have a better chance of hitting them with his power.
Nice. Time to start farming for that Were-elk Huntress!
Thanks for the reminder.
Love XP boosts! Thank you!!!!