Killer Power RNG Bad Spawns. 📺

Here are some examples of how maps can really mess up a killers pressure or lack of with RNG Spawns.

📺 TVs for example. TVs in odd places makes it challenging to not only get to point A to point B as an M1 killer, but it messes up her power to condemn as well especially if TVs are all thrown together in a bunch. Not to mention waiting 70 seconds for it to come back online just for a bad placement anyways.

This is the perfect example of why Cursed Video Tapes should not be “Rent Free” free of charge with no downside.

If we can move a bench on Prenn Asylum, we can move a bench for a tv.

The already bad stealth doesn’t help you either for obvious reasons.


Here are some videos put together showing off spawns. (Note - these aren’t even half as bad as they can be)


I hope this helps 😁


https://youtu.be/aTznVBc0ZGk?si=8OURNDbHbWgdJv2V


https://youtu.be/9ZupHtqbg3w?si=0WfPay0Dg5yNe0zo

https://youtu.be/fHEuJQLxhPk?si=xrUopjvTUSPB-lyo

https://youtu.be/UBZTpNjbR00?si=A4f63-afUwMTPbgc

I’m sure Alien and other similar killers have the same issue I presume. Thanks for listening!

Comments