No Hitbox Glitch
Have in Bill at Erie of Crows just running up to the top level, dropping off near the table and then gaining invulnerablity.
Tagged:
Under Review
Have in Bill at Erie of Crows just running up to the top level, dropping off near the table and then gaining invulnerablity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still in the game as of September 29th. Extremely easy to replicate.
Ah it's there for so long? I did play against it a few days ago, I even managed to hit him with a slice'n dice up there from the stairs xD
Yeah. It's like 2 or 3 month already since the bug appeared on the radar.
I'm surprised I only saw it one time by now xD