So I need to know should DCs count as kills
I had a match against a SWF I downed them before a gen was done maybe three times since they seemed more bully squad focused and boom they all DC. So I do my usual stuff and move on to the next match and boom matchmaking sky rockets me to the top. So I need to know do bot kills count? And even then should they go to your mmr since there isn't a challenge to it.
Comments
Why should killing Bots not count as Kills? Bots exist so that the game can go on, so if you kill a Bot, it counts the same for your MMR as if you would kill a player.
I doubt a 4K in one game against some bots would make that much difference to your MMR. Not unless you were already pretty close to being tipped into the next bracket.
Honestly, MMR is this game is a total crapshoot anyway. It's the only game I've played where you can be up against 50 hour newbies in one game and face a 20K hour opponent in the next. What time I play at seems to have more of an effect on the skill of my opponents than whether or not I'm winning or losing.
I don't know that we have an answer from the devs directly about MMR on this, but we do know that games with a disconnect/bot aren't included when they tally kill rates.
The claim that you were 'skyrocketed' after that match isn't correct though. Even if the bot counts toward MMR, it's going to be at most as much as a player, which is a minuscule amount, like less than 5 MMR out of 1900.
There's only very rarely going to be a perfectly matched game, even with MMR, so likely your next game you went against a team that was slightly better than you instead and you think you've 'hit cap'. That's what almost all of the 'max MMR' complaints on the forums are anymore.
Sure, if you kill the bot that remains after a DC
Then again it's probably like 2 am matchmaking where it just goes "ahh screw it here you go"