What if Resurgence and Reactive Healing reduced the charges to heal instead?
Sloppy butcher and other hemorrage perks/addons destroy this types of perks, what if it worked like a Brand New Part and reduced the charges to get a heal? i think that would make this perks a lot more viable
Comments
I suggested something similar, I think it'd be a good idea. Could stick that on Solidarity too.
if sloppy got made infinite again I could understand needing perks to counter sloppy, but that's no longer the case. Resurgence is getting a good buff already that will make it better into sloppy.
That's actually a really good idea.
Keeps the strength the same but makes it so that it doesn't get deleted by Hemorrhage
More like sloppy hard countering those perks than anything else, to be honest
Which is fine bc it's a killer perk vs 1 of 16 survivor perks. I also don't think survivors need more healing buffs since the devs walked back several of the healing nerfs already
Ive been wanting them to do that for 2 years also including solidarity in that list
Did they make selfcare 50% again? Or Medkit with 4 healing? And self healing with CoH?
Can you show the patch?
Counter healing, Sloppy probably the main perk that killers use. Apply Mangled & Haemorrhage.
For direct healing, survivors have Botany. For passive healing, they have Solidarity.
Survivors dont use Passive healing NOT because of the number, but it does nothing to Mangled and Haemorrhage makes it completely useless. Botany still being useful against Mangled, and not affected by Haemorrhage.
That's a good idea. They should do that if a bunch of killers start running Hemorrhage to counter buffed Resurgence. Right now, even though I see a few killers running Mangled/Hemorrhage effects, I don't really understand why because of how hard those were nerfed. It's basically an incentive to play survivor in the most efficient way possible, which is staying injured doing gens until the endgame. At least with old Sloppy effects, they were punished a sliver by doing that, because they'd still have a slower heal at the end. Now they don't even suffer that.