OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING
it’s happening
it’s happening
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
does the glorious bootie return? would prefer that "add-on"
That's exciting though I do wish they would fix the camera bug that has been around for a while now.
Finally! W!
I eagerly await the removal of range addons and nothing of substance being added tbh
Great news from what was actually a decent AMA! Better questions asked by the players and much more fulfilling responses by BHVR! Well done, both sides.
Also, I hope the add-ons are more diverse. Alongside the other responses, I'm excited for the future. DBD looks to have a good few years still in it!
I hope they become basekit
Let's face it we're getting Black Strap basekit at base and as a trade off Burning Man Painting reveals aura for 0.3s after a Survivor steps on a Torment Trail (it no longer gives Killer Instinct)
nah it’s most likely gonna be 0.1 seconds
Jokes aside tho I do hope to see some uniqueness in the upcoming addons
Don't worry, they'll do you one better by halving the range add-ons and give you some baskit, allowing you....*check notes* still run Range anyways
Addon design, to put it mildly, is not their strong point, to be fair. 30-40% of all killers addons are almost useless or even harmful. So I don't have high hopes for this, but I will be glad to be wrong.
Mikey and Freddy changes and now this? Starting to think I might be dreaming...
Once again, something they already hinted us about in the past. When they tried out that free torment on M2 hits but quickly abandoned it.
If they completely miss the point I will fall to my knees in a walmart parking lot