How do you do this Doctor challenge?

There's at least two of these and I can't get them done, it's so frustrating! How am I supposed to measure my distance?

20240701_235546.jpg

Comments

  • It's been a while, so take this with a grain of salt, but I can think of at least 3 ways to get this that I believe will work:

    1. You can use the Iridescent Queen's Static Charge and rely on Survivors getting close together frequently.
    2. His Calm add-ons increase his terror radius when Static Blast is ready, which you can combine with Distressing for an even larger Terror Radius, which you can combine with a small map like Midwich (this was what I did a while back).
    3. Dark Devotion transfers his Terror Radius to the Obsession on hit. This includes his Static Blast.

    Again, it's been a while since I did an iteration of this, but these strategies (and a good amount of luck) SHOULD work.

  • Iri Queen typically works. Shock them, hook them in a corner go to the other corner and wait.

  • yeah i usually just shock em, injure em, and let em run to someone to heal with iri queen on. gets done pretty quick

  • There’s add-ons that allow you to increase your TR while you have your blast ready, effectively increasing its range. Stack those, add Distressing to increase it even further, and pick RPD.

    When a chase brings you to the outside area on the east side, blast away and you’ll typically hit one or two, depending on what gens have been done.

    You can make a whole build of it, too.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    It's been a while, so take this with a grain of salt, but I can think of at least 3 ways to get this that I believe will work:

    1. You can use the Iridescent Queen's Static Charge and rely on Survivors getting close together frequently.
    2. His Calm add-ons increase his terror radius when Static Blast is ready, which you can combine with Distressing for an even larger Terror Radius, which you can combine with a small map like Midwich (this was what I did a while back).
    3. Dark Devotion transfers his Terror Radius to the Obsession on hit. This includes his Static Blast.

    Again, it's been a while since I did an iteration of this, but these strategies (and a good amount of luck) SHOULD work.

    @Eleghost said:

    Iri Queen typically works. Shock them, hook them in a corner go to the other corner and wait.

    @bleep275 said:

    yeah i usually just shock em, injure em, and let em run to someone to heal with iri queen on. gets done pretty quick

    Thank you all so much! I finally got them completed 🙌

    @GentlemanFridge said:

    There’s add-ons that allow you to increase your TR while you have your blast ready, effectively increasing its range. Stack those, add Distressing to increase it even further, and pick RPD.

    When a chase brings you to the outside area on the east side, blast away and you’ll typically hit one or two, depending on what gens have been done.

    You can make a whole build of it, too.

    I got lucky because one of the Survivors brought an RPD offering. Thanks for the help!