Players who don't bring cakes during the Anniversary event shouldn't receive the bonus bloodpoints

Title.

I've been in too many matches where players either bring BROWN offerings or no offerings just to spite other people in the lobby.

Players who don't bring cakes DURING THE ANNIVERSARY shouldn't receive bonus bloodpoints.

As soon as the anniversary ends, that should no longer apply, so players can bring cakes and everybody benefits from them after the event.

You can choose not to bring a cake during the anniversary, that's fine, but you shouldn't receive bonus bloodpoints from other players' cakes.

Comments

  • @Sudoxxed said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3750070#Comment_3750070

    Good take, I forgot that items don't apply to killers lol, but it takes like 2-3 levels max to get a cake in your bloodweb if you're REALLY unlucky; most just keep them for when the anniversary ends, which is bad because the bloodpoints they will get from that cake will not be able to be used to buy even more cakes, and I think that's the most devastating part about cake hoarding.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3751547#Comment_3751547

    I clearly mentioned in my original post that after the event, everyone should get the bloodpoint bonus, because you can't get cakes after the anniversary event ends (ofc).

    As soon as the anniversary ends, that should no longer apply, so players can bring cakes and everybody benefits from them after the event.

    I think people that don't bring cakes during the event just to hoard cakes for after the event ends is boring, unfun, makes the grind for everyone longer, and there will be less cakes after the anniversary event ends because everybody who cake hoards leaves less bloodpoints during the event for more cakes.

    For example, today I played a match as survivor where 4 cake offerings were brought and ONE (1) White Ward, and at the end of the match, it was revealed that the survivor who brought the White Ward didn't even bring an item.

    That example and others who bring Survivor Cakes and brown offerings shouldn't receive more bloodpoints for trolling people who try to reduce some of their future grind like I am. That's what this whole thread is about: trying to lessen the grind and have fun during matches.

    the survivor who brought the White Ward didn't even bring an item.

    That's not that unusual. It could mean they forgot to take the white ward off, or it could mean they're trying to collect event items from within the match.

  • @Sudoxxed said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3750070#Comment_3750070

    Good take, I forgot that items don't apply to killers lol, but it takes like 2-3 levels max to get a cake in your bloodweb if you're REALLY unlucky; most just keep them for when the anniversary ends, which is bad because the bloodpoints they will get from that cake will not be able to be used to buy even more cakes, and I think that's the most devastating part about cake hoarding.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3751547#Comment_3751547

    I clearly mentioned in my original post that after the event, everyone should get the bloodpoint bonus, because you can't get cakes after the anniversary event ends (ofc).

    As soon as the anniversary ends, that should no longer apply, so players can bring cakes and everybody benefits from them after the event.

    I think people that don't bring cakes during the event just to hoard cakes for after the event ends is boring, unfun, makes the grind for everyone longer, and there will be less cakes after the anniversary event ends because everybody who cake hoards leaves less bloodpoints during the event for more cakes.

    For example, today I played a match as survivor where 4 cake offerings were brought and ONE (1) White Ward, and at the end of the match, it was revealed that the survivor who brought the White Ward didn't even bring an item.

    That example and others who bring Survivor Cakes and brown offerings shouldn't receive more bloodpoints for trolling people who try to reduce some of their future grind like I am. That's what this whole thread is about: trying to lessen the grind and have fun during matches.

    Trying to have fun by forcing players to do something... Just let people play the way they want, you get enough cakes anyway, more then you can ever use... I played for 20 h and have 200+ cakes, I will not use them within the next year... Because that is on a single character... There is no need to be greedy about it... You will have enough cakes either way.

  • @Archol123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3751796#Comment_3751796

    Trying to have fun by forcing players to do something... Just let people play the way they want, you get enough cakes anyway, more then you can ever use... I played for 20 h and have 200+ cakes, I will not use them within the next year... Because that is on a single character... There is no need to be greedy about it... You will have enough cakes either way.

    This isn't about having cakes, it's about the 540% bonus bloodpoints everyone gets if all 5 players bring a cake, which doesn't have outside of anniversary events. I'll have enough cakes to have a cake for the next couple hundred matches but why not take advantange while cakes still spawn in the bloodweb? And I don't think having to grind after the event ends because you wanted to use a white ward, brown offering, or a YELLOW ESCAPE CAKE during the event is fun, not to mention they still get the bonus while the other players who brought cakes get nothing.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3751796#Comment_3751796

    the survivor who brought the White Ward didn't even bring an item.

    That's not that unusual. It could mean they forgot to take the white ward off, or it could mean they're trying to collect event items from within the match.

    You can get event items from the bloodweb for 2k bloodpoints and you can buy Iridescent addons and items with the bloodpoints you get from bringing a cake. There is genuinely no excuse to not use cakes during the event.

  • @Sudoxxed said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3751852#Comment_3751852

    This isn't about having cakes, it's about the 540% bonus bloodpoints everyone gets if all 5 players bring a cake, which doesn't have outside of anniversary events. I'll have enough cakes to have a cake for the next couple hundred matches but why not take advantange while cakes still spawn in the bloodweb? And I don't think having to grind after the event ends because you wanted to use a white ward, brown offering, or a YELLOW ESCAPE CAKE during the event is fun, not to mention they still get the bonus while the other players who brought cakes get nothing.

    The people who brought the cakes also get the bonus… This is such a non issue… You do realise that it does not matter if you get 400% now and later on 200% bp or 500% now? It is overall still the same amount and you will not be able to burn through all those cakes anyway… If you are offended by that stuff I really cannot help you, because that is absolutely nothing that is worthy of any change. Let people run whatever they want.

  • @Sudoxxed said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3751818#Comment_3751818

    You can get event items from the bloodweb for 2k bloodpoints and you can buy Iridescent addons and items with the bloodpoints you get from bringing a cake. There is genuinely no excuse to not use cakes during the event.

    No excuse? So it is morally wrong not to bring cakes oh no how terrible… That is even more ridiculous than before, you don't need an excuse to not bring an offering, you are free to do what you want, so don't try to paint this as some sort of an obligation.

  • @Sudoxxed said:

    Title.

    I've been in too many matches where players either bring BROWN offerings or no offerings just to spite other people in the lobby.

    Players who don't bring cakes DURING THE ANNIVERSARY shouldn't receive bonus bloodpoints.

    As soon as the anniversary ends, that should no longer apply, so players can bring cakes and everybody benefits from them after the event.

    You can choose not to bring a cake during the anniversary, that's fine, but you shouldn't receive bonus bloodpoints from other players' cakes.

    So screw everyone playing the event for the first time, or for the first time with a specific character, I guess?

    Who pooped in your pancakes?

  • @Archol123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3751858#Comment_3751858

    No excuse? So it is morally wrong not to bring cakes oh no how terrible… That is even more ridiculous than before, you don't need an excuse to not bring an offering, you are free to do what you want, so don't try to paint this as some sort of an obligation.

    Enjoy grinding for longer, that's all I have to say.

  • @jezebelthenun said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/418775/players-who-dont-bring-cakes-during-the-anniversary-event-shouldnt-receive-the-bonus-bloodpoints

    So screw everyone playing the event for the first time, or for the first time with a specific character, I guess?

    Who pooped in your pancakes?

    Not really. If you login during the event, you get 50k bloodpoints for free. That's more than enough to level up a character and get cakes, not to mention the several codes you can redeem to get bloodpoints.

    I hate people who spend more hours posting on the forums instead of playing the game.

  • @Anci___ent said:

    I think players don't take Cake because matches can end quickly. That is, if a team of survivors had arrived and quickly repaired all the generators, the killer would have gotten nothing. And if the survivors take the Cake, then the killer will try to kill the surviving inexperienced players as quickly as possible for the sake of a quick victory. I don't think a survivor or killer can be happy that they got nothing and their cakes were wasted. (Sorry for the bad translation, I'm using Google translate)

    This described soloQ perfectly, atleast for me.

  • @Archol123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3751856#Comment_3751856

    The people who brought the cakes also get the bonus… This is such a non issue… You do realise that it does not matter if you get 400% now and later on 200% bp or 500% now? It is overall still the same amount and you will not be able to burn through all those cakes anyway… If you are offended by that stuff I really cannot help you, because that is absolutely nothing that is worthy of any change. Let people run whatever they want.

    Actually it's not true.

    Person who kept his cake will get 400 bonus BP now, and 100 later meaning he will get 500 bonus BP in two games, it's like one game with 5 cakes and one game with no cakes, which is what you are trying to say.

    But people who did brought cakes have no guarantee they will be playing with people who kept their cakes and are now using it, and it will be at least so many times they was one cake less during event, so they get 400 bonus BP during event and no BP bonus later since they can be matched with person who was using his cakes.

  • No Cobler… No scrolls… simple :)

  • @Sudoxxed said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3751870#Comment_3751870

    Not really. If you login during the event, you get 50k bloodpoints for free. That's more than enough to level up a character and get cakes, not to mention the several codes you can redeem to get bloodpoints.

    I hate people who spend more hours posting on the forums instead of playing the game.

    Aww, someone's salty again.

    This forum is wild.

  • Enjoy not playing any matches then lol.

1 2 ›