I mean no offense when I say this...
But this is bad....
Idk if this is fake I saw it on instagram but…
This is really bad looking 😬
But this is bad....
Idk if this is fake I saw it on instagram but…
This is really bad looking 😬
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That menu look sooo ass
it’s sadly not fake.
Hopefully they revert it to 4 in a row..
hopefully they revert more than just that, the only bit i like is the return of the "Play as Killer/Play as Survivor" switch button from before MMR was a thing
Am I the only one that's happy we got a search bar? Especially for survivors. One scroll and suddenly I skipped the character I was looking for to do my daily.
I haven't had issues with killers as they all tend to look way different, but looking for a specific survivor is like playing Where's Waldo sometimes.
Also, this probably means I'll be able to sort them by prestige, meaning it'll be easier for me to level P0 characters and easier to find my favourites (which tend to be significantly higher in prestige than the others.
I haven’t even looked at more other than character portraits tbh.
Oh and the font being different in end game screen which seems like a bug
search bar is great! It’s just that everything else is tremendously worse.
I don't think so I just found this photo on a instagram post..