Should General Perks be Added to the Shrine of Secrets?

With the bloodweb rework a while ago, getting a character to prestige 1, 2, or 3 immediately unlocks those tiers of their teachable perks to all other survivors or killers. This is great because if I want to run Iron Will or Barbeque and Chili, all I need to do is get Jake Park or the Cannibal to prestige 3 and I never have to worry about finding those perks for anyone in the future.

So what's the problem? General perks. Perks like Deja Vu, or NOED currently aren't tied to any survivor or killer, so currently you need to find these in the bloodwebs of EVERY killer/survivor you want them on. This is only getting more and more challenging as more survivors and killers are released (assuming you don't have the time to get every survivor/killer to prestige 3).

How would you feel if general perks like these were added to the Shrine of Secrets rotation so you could permanently unlock them for all future killers/survivors? Maybe a 5th slot could be added to the Shrine of Secrets that was reserved for these perks?

I also made a discussion on reddit if you would like to read comments there: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1dnhl6g/should_general_perks_be_added_to_the_shrine_of/

Comments

  • I think general perks should not have any tiers at all. There's no reason to have it like that for general perks at all imo.

  • They should consider to enable some perks for free at the start.

    The game is getting less and less new player beginner friendly with the grind you have to do.

    Also like Otz suggested they should make some new common perks.

  • General perks should probably already be learned by all characters at tier 1 by default.

    It kinda defeats the point of having these 'universal' basic prks if you can't obtain them until after all other perks.