Is there anyone online?
Recently, I've been playing a lot more DBD and the wait time for both killer and survivor is outrageous, to the point that I am unable to play.
Seriously since the strat of this post I've looking for a match and it hasn't found it, and I started looking for one 25 minutes ago!
I don't if it's just me or is a general problem.
If it's the game dying (which is unlike considering the vent and stuff) then is a real shame since it's one of my favorites.
Comments
Well, Shadow of the Erdtree hit so that where the 3 of us are…
Do you have Crossplay disabled by any chance?
Agreed its now 12 PM and I can barely find a match
People are probably just playing something else because the event is pretty much a redo of last years with a couple things added
Its enabled, but I was able to find a match (after good while)
lol I love when people complain about waiting 5-15 mins to get a game. Anything above 5 mins I think is a valid complaint these days… BUT no one remembers how long it used to take 7 years ago to get in a game. For example, when this game released on console (after it had already gained some momentum on PC for a year) it could take you up to an hour and a half to find a LOBBY. There had been few occasions where it would take my friends and I 3 hours to get in a game. Then, maybe 30 mins before everyone joined in and you just had to hope that the killer didn’t leave the lobby before it could fill up. this is because at the time we didn’t have dedicated servers and if the killer (host) left (before the match) you would have to restart the process. There also used to be an issue where you could get a bug, whilst the game would say you were searching for a lobby, you’d never actually be searching for anything, and you’d waste SO MUCH TIME BEFORE YOU REALIZED IT. there was no real way to know based off “gah we’ve been waiting awhile” because it naturally took so long anyway. So you’d wait about an hour, realize you were bugged, restart the game and wait 5 mins for it to load up the main menu, invite your friends back, and than wait another half hour (unless it bugged again). There was many times that I’d come home from school at 3-4 o’clock to play until 2am but would only get to play as few as 4 games and as high as 7 games as night based off matchmaking/loading times