8 minutes and counting

Really, it has gotten to the point of being unplayable...

Comments

  • Yaaay... found a game...

    Booo... dodged

  • Just play killer :wink:

  • @Master said:
    Just play killer :wink:

    I did before

  • Me too, i'm on console though. It's strange it's taking so long.

  • Your Nea looks awesome btw.

  • I'm approaching my 15 minutes and ######### this ######### i'm out. PS4 lobby simulator sucks. I just need survivor lobbies for 2 dailies.

  • @HatCreature said:
    Your Nea looks awesome btw.

    yay thanks!

    And yeah, it's getting hard to find a match.

  • @fcc2014 said:
    I'm approaching my 15 minutes and [BAD WORD] this ######### i'm out. PS4 lobby simulator sucks. I just need survivor lobbies for 2 dailies.

    I found a game eventually with 415 ms, played anyway... it sucked xD

  • @Gorgonia said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I'm approaching my 15 minutes and [BAD WORD] this ######### i'm out. PS4 lobby simulator sucks. I just need survivor lobbies for 2 dailies.

    I found a game eventually with 415 ms, played anyway... it sucked xD

    Yeah that sucks, i got in got lobby dodged and closed my app. Well maybe tm night.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Gorgonia said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I'm approaching my 15 minutes and [BAD WORD] this ######### i'm out. PS4 lobby simulator sucks. I just need survivor lobbies for 2 dailies.

    I found a game eventually with 415 ms, played anyway... it sucked xD

    Yeah that sucks, i got in got lobby dodged and closed my app. Well maybe tm night.

    Watch Netflix (? haha

  • @fcc2014 said:
    I'm approaching my 15 minutes and [BAD WORD] this ######### i'm out. PS4 lobby simulator sucks. I just need survivor lobbies for 2 dailies.

    Yeet, what killer you mostly play? I'm really enjoying Pig and anxiously waiting for Freddy's rework.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @HatCreature said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I'm approaching my 15 minutes and [BAD WORD] this ######### i'm out. PS4 lobby simulator sucks. I just need survivor lobbies for 2 dailies.

    Yeet, what killer you mostly play? I'm really enjoying Pig and anxiously waiting for Freddy's rework.

    I rotate between Michael, Doc, Trappy, Freddy and Now Legion

  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonnia

  • @Boss said:
    Gorgonia
    Gorgonnia

    aye?

  • @Gorgonia said:

    @Boss said:
    Gorgonia
    Gorgonnia

    aye?

    Which of the two?

  • Appropriate name for Nea.

  • @Boss said:

    @Gorgonia said:

    @Boss said:
    Gorgonia
    Gorgonnia

    aye?

    Which of the two?

    Either, I don't know why my forum ID is with a single N tho, I probably had a brainfart while I registered.

  • I had mix between 2 minute and 10 min waits tonight. 
  • At least i can play undertale while it is loading ¯_(ツ)_/¯

  • yea it take way to long to find a game what sucks when you finally find a game I'm killed in the first 5 sec. I play solo/ps4 btw I feel that some killer think I'm in SWF group and I'm not.

  • @jackmadrox said:
    I've been playing for a few hours now, and haven't had any problem finding a game. I'm on PS4 btw.

    No problems finding games as a survivor? May I ask from which region you are and what rank you are playing on?

  • @Gorgonia said:

    @Master said:
    Just play killer :wink:

    I did before

    Well then do again.
    Apparently there are not enough killers anymore

  • Okay, yes, I will play what you want me to play because... errr... nah
  • I rly think its a lobby bug.
    Im a killer main(PC).
    And its not new for me, that i must wait 15 min as rank 1 killer.
    But after the rank reset, i must wait rly long.
    But so many survivors have a lobby problem now.
    How can both sides have the same lobby problem?

  • If it does this unready close survivor re-open, does not work still close dbd reopen retry, works for a console player should work for you as well

  • @ShyN3ko said:
    I rly think its a lobby bug.
    Im a killer main(PC).
    And its not new for me, that i must wait 15 min as rank 1 killer.
    But after the rank reset, i must wait rly long.
    But so many survivors have a lobby problem now.
    How can both sides have the same lobby problem?

    I get instant queues as killer, didnt even need to wait 5 seconds until my lobby was full.
    But I am still lower rank because I always take a break after rank reset. If you already climbed to rank 1 4 days after rank reset, then its kinda obvious why you experience high queue times

  • @Master said:

    But after the rank reset, i must wait rly long.

    I get instant queues as killer, didnt even need to wait 5 seconds until my lobby was full.
    But I am still lower rank because I always take a break after rank reset. If you already climbed to rank 1 4 days after rank reset, then its kinda obvious why you experience high queue times

    I was rank 1 and then rank reset.
    Now im rank 10.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @jackmadrox said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @jackmadrox said:
    I've been playing for a few hours now, and haven't had any problem finding a game. I'm on PS4 btw.

    No problems finding games as a survivor? May I ask from which region you are and what rank you are playing on?

    I've just been playing killer. I'm in the midwest, USA.

    Ah ok, I don't have problems finding games as a killer, either. Just as a survivor, I have to wait quite some time. I'm from the EU.

    There are probably not enough people playing killer at the moment.