Are East Coast Servers Down?
I am unable to play. Ive been waiting to play for 15 minutes but so far no lobbies. I tried to restart too.
I am unable to play. Ive been waiting to play for 15 minutes but so far no lobbies. I tried to restart too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently if there are problems on the servers, I have them too and I am from the South American server…
Hello, we have let the team know and we will update as soon as there is more information.
Thank you! <3
USA, west coast here. Cant get a match either
EU here, had to wait for a bit, it seems servers stablized here
Edit: as im writing this, the killer dodged our lobby and are wating longer than normal for a new one
Edit 2: backfilled a lobby with no killer, uh oh
Everything should be back up and operational.