My serious demanding.

I want Scratch mirror to be a Brown addon. I would only play Scratch mirror Myers

image.png

Comments

  • …Is… Is he Shirtless…

  • I mean, even playing dual iri addon combo can be barely sustainable with black ward even without events like this, killer addon economy isn't much of a problem I think

    Making mirror myers a brown addon only makes sense though, considering brown addon tend to be "limit the power, get more BP" and those two addon would meet that candidate

  • It's really the only thing that still scares me in this game

  • Yea with how much it hinders i'm surprised it's purple. Always a blast playing mirror myers, scratched especially.

  • scratch mirror needs a buff as well there's literally no point of playing if you get an outdoor map with that add-on

  • @Eleghost said:

    Yea with how much it hinders i'm surprised it's purple. Always a blast playing mirror myers, scratched especially.

    Unlike most others that Purple addons are a buff. His Purple addons are play style changing. Purple trapper bag is another play style changing for example.

    @Nazzzak said:

    It's really the only thing that still scares me in this game

    I love how they took a corner and see just standing there then they run away.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    scratch mirror needs a buff as well there's literally no point of playing if you get an outdoor map with that add-on

    Can be 110% or let him Bloodlust so that he can commit a chase rather than relied on only surprise hit which never work on out door maps. I prefer the Bloodlust one. 110% in indoor maps can be broken.