Would you rather
1. Camp the toxic flashlight warrior with ds
2. Kill all of them BUT flashlight warrior
2. Kill all of them BUT flashlight warrior
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Camp the toxic, I don't even like being rank 1. It's so much more satisfying to get rid of the cocky bastard.
I honestly don't understand why killers hate flashlights this much.
In the past, yes, pick up was taking too long and there were addons that were shortening the time that is required to blind the killer but right now, I have almost 0 problem with flashlights and on rare occasions when somebody flashlight saves, I feel like that was on me.
I never throw the game away for a flashlight or DS user.
Flashlights are not a problem anymore, I agree with you completely. What makes a survivor toxic is when they throw down a pallet and teabag, on top of that they usually have DS. In my opinion, they are the ones worth camping.
Dont let them affect you, you do you, and let them do them, ignore the guy that wants ur attention and kill the other one's.
I'd rather kill the rest, I don't care about a 4 man. As long as I get a 3 or 2 man I'm happy.
That will be one finger please...(Props if you know the YT channel this is from)
Depends on how good #1 is. Like if I get the feeling they are doing it because they are really good at chases, probably even chose the map then I'll kill everyone else even if they live. If #1 thinks they're better than they really are then I don't mind camping and tunnelling just so I can lol about their delusion-bred ego and hopefully get a good hate message.
4) Kill all of them
Kill everyone but them. The flashlight warrior is too busy trying to flashlight you/distract you to be doing gens, it's everyone else that's the threat.
2 , the salt they will receive from their dead comrades for not doing gens AND failing at being the team vanguard will be more of annoyance than simply killing the flashlight user.