Yeah this would be a better choice as it would work as a solo killer chapter, whereas all the aforementioned killers seem more like they should have full chapters.
If Jason was released as a solo killer, that would be a brutally wasted opportunity, considering the map and survivor potential.
If I had to choose from these options then I would gp for Springtrap, because the other killers would be stronger as a chapter with both a survivor and map. Springtrap stands alone.
I'm going to go for something a little more obscure, although I'm not sure.
None of them really, they may be highly requested but they're either unlikely to happen or they're better off as full chapters. (The latter applies especially to Friday the 13th.)
I believe March chapter is going to be something entirely else that was listed on one of the last 2 license satisfaction surveys from 2021 & 2023.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I kinda think it's gonna be slender.
Yeah this would be a better choice as it would work as a solo killer chapter, whereas all the aforementioned killers seem more like they should have full chapters.
If Jason was released as a solo killer, that would be a brutally wasted opportunity, considering the map and survivor potential.
If I had to choose from these options then I would gp for Springtrap, because the other killers would be stronger as a chapter with both a survivor and map. Springtrap stands alone.
I'm going to go for something a little more obscure, although I'm not sure.
None of them really, they may be highly requested but they're either unlikely to happen or they're better off as full chapters. (The latter applies especially to Friday the 13th.)
I believe March chapter is going to be something entirely else that was listed on one of the last 2 license satisfaction surveys from 2021 & 2023.
It would be awesome to see Subject Delta from BioShock 2 as a killer