Does The Clown Counter Pallet Looping?

Haven't got a chance to play with or against Clown yet and would really like to know if he counters looping so I don't have to worry about it as much

Comments

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    Yes but only if you react quick enough and know how to aim the bottle

    Skill oriented killer, not as powerful as Nurse or Billy, but a good addition none-the-less
    EDIT: You won't be able to stop looping most of the time, however you might be able to make them use pallets in excess more quickly

  • It doesn't prevent it, but it does make quite a few of the loops that were previously not game-able viable to mind game now.

    Having played the clown a bit more more, I'm starting to think I underestimated his strength.

  • On some pallets, yes (if you play it right). On others, no.

  • On some spots yes. But really, survivors will just go to the next loop as you set-up the gas. He’s pretty useless 
  • He does if you have quick thinking and proper positioning.
    If you hesitate, they'll just leave the spot and run to the next juking spot.

  • Clown currently is high mid tier. Just under huntress or equal to huntress

  • Clown has insane anti-looper build with Bamboozle- Enduring- Brutal Strength- and any perk you want. fog up the opposite end of a loop and force them to use a pallet instantly. this works especially well if you put yourself intentionally in stun range. drains all of the pallets from the map in the first 2 minutes.
  • he does take awys some loops they could have taken with a different killer, but he doesnt counter it.
    nurse is the onlly killer who can 100% counter pallet looping atm.

  • I just suck with clown. He's kind of a tactical killer and you need to know maps/loops to counter looping. Then you have to be accurate with the bottles. Any time I play him, I convince myself he's a gimped version of Huntress and end up switching back to her.

  • Clown actually could stop looping, bad clowns cant stop it, throw a bottle on one side over pallet and break the pallet. Loop broken. 
  • Clown actually could stop looping, bad clowns cant stop it, throw a bottle on one side over pallet and break the pallet. Loop broken. 
    The toss is an arc specifically as devs said to go over vaults and pallets as he is stronger when survivors try to loop him as he cuts them off. 
  • He handles loops well, not as much as nurse cause she's nurse but second best in loops. Huntress has wonkey and has to be precise with her aim. Clown can throw a bottle and just stop it. 
  • It takes skill and positioning but he can shut down loops when done properly. Just throwing bottles at them in the hopes slowing down a survivor doesnt work well, but correct gas placement is imo very strong. I still think people are underestimating him, and I would place him higher than Huntress but lower than Nurse, Hag. And he may not have the map presence or the innate ability to instadown like Billy but I think they're equal for different things. 
  • His add ons make him. Flask of bleach(green), and 15% Ether(purple). The extra hindered and the longer intoxication time is devastating, i often slow down survivors enough that they dont even make it around the loop.
  • I have access to him now on console unlike I did when I posted this question. Thank you so much though for all of the feedback. It is nice to see different peoples opinions and everyone trying to help others out

  • This content has been removed.