DS Bugged?
I was playing a match and a Ace forced a DS on me but I only got stunned for about 2 seconds he didn't even get enough time to leave the basement. I didn't have enduring on or anything.
I was playing a match and a Ace forced a DS on me but I only got stunned for about 2 seconds he didn't even get enough time to leave the basement. I didn't have enduring on or anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah DS seems to be bugged to be more effective than it's meant to be on some killers, and less effective on others, it's really weird. I used it on a Spirit a couple of days ago and it only lasted about 2 seconds, and I saw one of Otz's vods where he was playing as Vecna, and got stunned by it for over 5 seconds. Very strange.
Odd, seems like Freddy can be added to the list of bugged killers
this bug happened a few years back and I remember it happened with Freddy and was near instant recovery
I looked up a video and apparently right now Wraith and Spirit are also bugged and only get stunned for 2 seconds