Please add a way to start a custom game with only oneself as the survivor and no killer

Title. I don't need a killer to learn the maps and loops and test things, please just let me start a custom game by myself on survivor and no killer. if i want to leave i can just dc.

Or if a killer is needed just put a stationary trapper that can't move

Comments

  • I’d love this too. Sometimes I just want to explore all the small details of the map as a Survivor.

  • Oh I'd love this. Just practising loops and familiarising myself with tiles would be awesome

  • Killer Bot Idle would be a good way to do this, that would be relatively a simple to implement method.

    In fact an "idle" option for killer and survivor bots in custom games would be useful so you can explore maps on killers to.

    Useful for things like practising Pig dashes, Blight bounces or Hillbilly curves at certain tiles.