If you aren't going to balance your game.

Can you at least let people leave for free without getting the penalty. If someone is already dead or someone else already DC/D?

Comments

  • Those are going to be some next level speed runs...

    LoL players are going to look like most stubborn players compare to this.

    I mean, same rules need to apply for killers, so I can see something positive. When survivors try map offering I can just hard tunnel someone and immediately DC.

    What a great idea…

  • @VomitMommy said:

    Those are going to be some next level speed runs...

    LoL players are going to look like most stubborn players compare to this.

    I mean, same rules need to apply for killers, so I can see something positive. When survivors try map offering I can just hard tunnel someone and immediately DC.

    What a great idea…

    Tunneling is happening regardless of what players do, so I wouldn't mind the trade off. I would also be okay with the killer DCing if someone died early or if someone else left. I record stats and in nearly half of my games the killer tunnels from the very first hook.

    Games are over 99% of the time if someone dies in the first 5 minutes or if someone DCs. I don't see the point of playing out a game you are going to get very little points in and die anyway.

  • @Jaredleto1234 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3739376#Comment_3739376

    Tunneling is happening regardless of what players do, so I wouldn't mind the trade off. I would also be okay with the killer DCing if someone died early or if someone else left. I record stats and in nearly half of my games the killer tunnels from the very first hook.

    Games are over 99% of the time if someone dies in the first 5 minutes or if someone DCs. I don't see the point of playing out a game you are going to get very little points in and die anyway.

    I record stats and in nearly half of my games the killer tunnels from the very first hook.

    I highly doubt that.

    I don't see the point of playing out a game you are going to get very little points in and die anyway.

    So can we let killer DC if 3 gens pop before first hook?