When is Cross Progression coming??
I am waiting for the cross progression update so bad because I don't want to continue playing the game on pc when I already have more unlocks on my ps5. Anyone know when it is dropping?
I am waiting for the cross progression update so bad because I don't want to continue playing the game on pc when I already have more unlocks on my ps5. Anyone know when it is dropping?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no, there is no officially confirmed date. We just know that there will be more info ‚later this summer‘
Which will be, "It's coming soon! Maybe!"
ooor it will be be an actual date. Since.. we already literally have the message „It’s coming soon! Definitley!“ in the anniversary stream.