Huntress needs an Overheat mechanic?
So I see this pretty frequently on DbD twitter why do I'm assuming survivors Huntress for holding her hatchets? I'm seeing this complaint alot is holding her power op?
So I see this pretty frequently on DbD twitter why do I'm assuming survivors Huntress for holding her hatchets? I'm seeing this complaint alot is holding her power op?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People at Twitter complain about everything.
Lol
Because overheat mechanic was such a good idea for Billy, right?
So it definitely is going to end differently with other killer...
Yeah no that idea is terrible… The downside of holding the hatchet is that you get slowed down… That is enough, there is no need for some annoying mechanic.
Twitter? Gross
Twitter is not a good place for feedback about anything.
Tennis Elbow meter. Ship It.
Huntress overdrive mechanic however is a good idea machine gun hatchets anyone lol
Yeah i know but what really stuck out was huntress holding hatchets bothers so many people on twitter so i had to ask
That's basically Trickster on steroids.
Trickster taught Huntress main event get a ready to play an extreme version of Frogger dodge all these trucks
I think Huntress is a bit OP since she got crazy buffs for no reason, but this isn't the play at all.