So, I have a serious question:
WHY IS THAT PALLET THERE?
WHY IS THAT PALLET THERE?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Another god pallet for baby survivors smh
WHAT DOES IT EVEN LEAN ON WHEN IT GETS THROWN?
And the screenshot here wasn't even the first time I've seen that particular pallet there. I've seen it there at least three or four times in prior matches.
possibly the first location not worth using freddy's illusionary pallet on
God I hope this pallet stays, it’s the funniest one in the game.
I got this pallet today.
I looked at it, then looked at the survivor who threw it, repeated that for a few moments and left.
To give false hope of survival that the entity can feed off of.
Impossible Geometry
You win.
Seems like arcane secrets to me.