I nearly broke a hip running in here 💀
@rysm said:I nearly broke a hip running in here 💀
@rysm said:
Same but I expected…you know what, never mind, don't worry about. It's a nice cake…
@tippy2k2 said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3736191#Comment_3736191Same but I expected…you know what, never mind, don't worry about. It's a nice cake…
@tippy2k2 said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3736191#Comment_3736191
😂😂😂 sorry for the tease
That's some good cake. Hope it doesn't get nerfed.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I nearly broke a hip running in here 💀
Same but I expected…you know what, never mind, don't worry about. It's a nice cake…
😂😂😂 sorry for the tease
That's some good cake. Hope it doesn't get nerfed.