Paint and the ability to graffiti
Yesterday in another thread the idea came from @DwightsLifeMatters of survivors being able to graffiti messages and other players in different games (and ofcourse the players in the same match) can see them..... this would be fantastic for the game imo...
The idea comes from DS (Dark Souls)... the player can write a message on the floor... whether it's a hint to going in the right direction or just a troll for laughs, players can also rate messages (for other Dark Souls vets you know what I'm talking about).... it's an awesome feature in the game...
This can be successful here in DBD... only with the use of paint/graffiti and being able to spray on all objects would be dope (walls and ground mainly)... I think being able to leave tips/hints or trolls would be very refreshing for this game, marking gen, pallet and window spawns would be helpful for newer or more casual players... it could also bring the community together more in game by sharing messages... I also would like bhvr to go further and give us the ability to either paint symbols like an arrow pointing in a certain direction or being able to put a gesture in the message...
Thoughts on this?
The idea comes from DS (Dark Souls)... the player can write a message on the floor... whether it's a hint to going in the right direction or just a troll for laughs, players can also rate messages (for other Dark Souls vets you know what I'm talking about).... it's an awesome feature in the game...
This can be successful here in DBD... only with the use of paint/graffiti and being able to spray on all objects would be dope (walls and ground mainly)... I think being able to leave tips/hints or trolls would be very refreshing for this game, marking gen, pallet and window spawns would be helpful for newer or more casual players... it could also bring the community together more in game by sharing messages... I also would like bhvr to go further and give us the ability to either paint symbols like an arrow pointing in a certain direction or being able to put a gesture in the message...
Thoughts on this?
Comments
Only if i can spray giant dicks on walls. I insist.
tongue but hole
Jk, yeah some stuff like this would be nice to make playing survivor less boring, even if this doesn't help in any way to do the objective.
Btw for people who are interested about the dark souls mechanic: the item used in dark souls to do those messages on the ground is called "soup stone"
Treasure ahead "walks off cliff"
GOOD JOB, SKELETON!
*smacking all walls*
Nothing happens
This Bastard!
I liked it on Dark Souls but cant see it working in DbD.
Faster paced game - is there time to stop and write / read messages.
What useful information could you possibly leave for others?
Trolling / humour messages would get old fast (especially if chosen from set presets like Dark Souls)
I'd actually prefer to see ghosts of Survivors for a few seconds like in Dark Souls. (Not helpful Phantoms, just a transparent version of Survivors moving around if they play on the same map.)

Some might walk through walls on your version of the map due to RNG making different layouts, but the size and shape of the map is always the same.
And since they're ghosts, it's fine if they go through walls, no?
Would probably be very hard on Trapping killers
It would only breed more toxicity
Also devs are trying slow games down this could help if just a tiny bit...
This is one of the greatest ideas on this forum, God I wish it happened.
The base game needs more mechanics, both for survivors and killers imo. This would be a great addition.