Move the locker right next to the window in Grim Pantry, please?
I've just had a game where I got chased in main building with the double windows, and I tried vaulting the left window but it made me vault into the locker right next to it. Of course, I tried to fast vault out of it but got grabbed anyway, despite being full heatlh state. It's not the first time it's happened to me, I guess I should have taken the second window but wasn't sure I would make it. But surely I'm not the only one here? Can we do something about that locker? Either put it outside for the Huntresses/Tricksters/Dredges or slightly increase the distance between it and the window? Please? Asking very kindly:)
Comments
We could just have seperate buttons for that instead of needing to remove lockers xD
Removing Lockers negatively affects Head On and Dredge. Instead we need the ability to have a different interact bind for it. DBD already doesnt use many buttons on K&M and Controller so it's not like it will mess too much up either.
This
Like that awful totem next to the window in the west RPD office >:(
You're right. I meant more like doing something about it, either move it further or something. My bad wording, sorry. But I agree with you.