yoichi needs more outfits…..let’s start there first 😅
I'm not against any characters getting new outfits, (I do think it's a bit more complicated for licensed characters like Yoichi) but these are rift outfits that can literally be viewed in-game now, so it's just a flip of a switch on bhvr's side, but I guess they have some arbitrary list on when and what outfits will come back from the rift to the store. Sometimes it seems bhvr doesn't like money, lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im still hoping that the Marine Guardian set comes back but it'll probably never happen. :(
yoichi needs more outfits…..let’s start there first 😅
I'm not against any characters getting new outfits, (I do think it's a bit more complicated for licensed characters like Yoichi) but these are rift outfits that can literally be viewed in-game now, so it's just a flip of a switch on bhvr's side, but I guess they have some arbitrary list on when and what outfits will come back from the rift to the store. Sometimes it seems bhvr doesn't like money, lol.