New games?
Any new games anyone has been playing recently they'd like to recommend? I'm looking for a few different games to switch between, I'm a little burned on the ones I've been playing.
Any new games anyone has been playing recently they'd like to recommend? I'm looking for a few different games to switch between, I'm a little burned on the ones I've been playing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hellblade 2
Thanks I just checked it out it looks pretty sick I'm buying it now
They are not all new, but I can definitely recommend them:
These are just some of the games I really enjoy. Depends oon what you like to play in general.
I'm checking into octopath traveler I've never heard of that one, thanks!
First one has some flaws in terms of characters and story. Second one is an absolute banger and improves on all fronts. You dont need insight into the first to play the second. With the exception of one side quest, the stories are completely unrelated.
I am playing Prodeus at the moment in between.
It is a simple pretty bloody shooter - like Quake/Doom with modern Retro visuals.
Seems to be a year old but i just discovered it.
Crow Country!
It’s an indie horror game inspired by Silent Hill, with very retro aesthetics. It came out a week or two ago.
Wow this one looks pretty neat thanks! I've always been a big silent hill fan.
silent hill 2 (the original one)
I’ve been replaying it again trying to 100% it cause I’m kinda hyped for the upcoming remake
If you want to lose yourself in some music while reaching a state of flow, Geometry Wars 3 (while old) just can’t be beat.
If you want to chill and be silly, I suggest Untitled Goose Game.
Counter-Strike
Islands of Insight from Lunarch Studios and Behaviour Interactive Inc. is currently free on steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2071500/Islands_of_Insight/
I have been into a lot of things lately because I can never sit still, so outside of Dead by Daylight I am currently playing
Still Wakes the Deep: this game is so scary that I am having to take breaks. I'll finish it soon. Deep narrative, mystery, horror, weird, very much my jam!
Cozy Caravan: It is a caravan and it is cozy. I play a little goat because I think that's very cute and it's fun to run errands and have a little bee pull my wares around.
Spirit City: Lofi Sessions: I love productivity enhancers. I get to collect weird little spirit pets and listen to relaxing music and set times for my tasks.
(Also Fortnite)
If you claim before 1pm ET today you get to keep it forever!