Meh. I dont really want to complain, since it is free, but IMO Rift Fragments should never be the only thing to get. Especially this late into the Rift.
always, but i love the fact that it stays there until the next week refreshes. So lets say you claim it 1 minute before 11am est on tuesday, then you get ANOTHER gift in only a minute
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks for the reminder, my dear friend!
The Weekly Gift π for this week, November 12, is 250,000 Bloodpoints.
The Weekly Gift π for the week of November 19th is 250,000 Bloodpoints
Thank you so much π
As always πβΊοΈ
I'm a day late, even I forgot!
The Weekly Gift π for the week of November 28th is 250,000 Bloodpoints.
The Weekly Gift for this week, December 3, is 250,000 Bloodpoints
The Weekly Gift π for the week of December 10, is 300,000 Bloodpoints
Thank you for the reminder π
300K! π©Έπ€€
Second week in a row that the BP icon does not have that particle effect anymore :(.
From November 26:
Today:
The Weekly Gift π for this week, December 17, is 300,000 Bloodpoints.
The Weekly Gift π for this week, December 24, is 500,000 bloodpoints!
The Weekly Gift π for this week, December 31, is 100,000 bloodpoints
Yes although it would appear if you haven't reached tier 200 yet it's 10 rift fragments
Thank you for the information!
Thank you π
The Weekly Gift for the week of January 7th is 250,000 Bloodpoints
The Weekly Gift π for this week, January 14, is 250,000 Bloodpoints.
The Weekly Gift π for this week, January 21, is 100,000 Bloodpoints.
The Weekly Gift π for this week, January 28th, is 250,000 Bloodpoints
The Weekly Gift π for this week, February 4, is 250,000 Bloodpoints.
I know this is weekly but thank you π
The Weekly Gift π for this week, February 11, is 10 Rift Fragments!
The Weekly Gift π for this week, February 18, is 250,000 Bloodpoints.
The Weekly Gift π for this week, February 25, is 250,000 Bloodpoints.
The Weekly Gift π for this week, March 4, is 10 Rift Fragments
The Weekly Gift π for this week, March 11, is 250,000 Bloodpoints!
I do, but the 10 rift frag reward kinda making me want to just never go in there.
The Weekly Gift π for this week, March 18, is 250,000 Bloodpoints!
The Weekly Gift π for this week, March 25, is 250,000 Bloodpoints!
The Weekly Gift π for this week, April 1, is 250,000 Bloodpoints!
Thank you for your service o7
Ah, gonna save that one for tomorrow!
The Weekly Gift π for this week, April 8, is 250,000 Bloodpoints!
The Weekly Gift π for this week, April 15, is 250,000 Bloodpoints!
Great reminder. I hope I remember when I get on laterlol
The Weekly Gift π for this week, April 23, is 10 Rift Fragments.
Meh. I dont really want to complain, since it is free, but IMO Rift Fragments should never be the only thing to get. Especially this late into the Rift.
Congratulations, sir. As of a few weeks ago your wish has been granted. π
always, but i love the fact that it stays there until the next week refreshes. So lets say you claim it 1 minute before 11am est on tuesday, then you get ANOTHER gift in only a minute
5000 bloodpoints, sweet! This will surely go a long way in combination with the 200k+ I'm getting every single match during the event.
The Weekly Gift π for this week, April 29, is 250,000 Bloodpoints
woohoo! Iβm rich!
The Weekly Gift π for this week, May 6, is 250,000 Bloodpoints
The Weekly Gift π for this week, May 13, is 250,000 bloodpoints
The Weekly Gift π for this week, May 20, is 250,000 Bloodpoints!
The Weekly Gift π for this week, May 27, is 250,000 Bloodpoints!
I can't reedem my free gift OR my daily login π«
The Weekly Gift π for this week, June 3, is 250,000 Bloodpoints!