In an Asym? My mind is open I just don't see the vision.
Never say never I guess, it could be a huge cast as well as add to the metaverse that's currently being created. It could also bring in new PvE players to boost the current pop cap that heavily fluctuates on a bi-monthly basis.
Project T is currently in (open) development, it’s by another studio that is owned by BHVR, set on the Entities Realm -but outside the known trials- and a PvE game
Project T is currently in (open) development, it’s by another studio that is owned by BHVR, set on the Entities Realm -but outside the known trials- and a PvE game
It seems similar to how I'd have imagined a DBD PvE to be, from first impressions it seems like a zombie style game. Hopefully it's more than just the traditional 4 player co op though.
It looks very similar to the state of decay series at first glance, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I really hope they deliver and that it comes to console.
You already have a PvE mode into the tutorial mode but it is very restrictive: you can't choose your character/perks as survivor neither the maps nor the killer to face of. And the bots as survivors are only aggressive on gens.
During the chases the AI just wallhack, predrop and crouch (however AI can blind you at a distance of 1 meter like a gigachad !).
But maybe do you think to something else as a 'PvE mode' ?
You already have a PvE mode into the tutorial mode but it is very restrictive: you can't choose your character/perks as survivor neither the maps nor the killer to face of. And the bots as survivors are only aggressive on gens. During the chases the AI just wallhack, predrop and crouch (however AI can blind you at a distance of 1 meter like a gigachad !).
But maybe do you think to something else as a 'PvE mode' ?
Check the vid above mate, that's more towards what I was leaning towards. It seems it's already in development so Win Win situation. 😅
It seems similar to how I'd have imagined a DBD PvE to be, from first impressions it seems like a zombie style game. Hopefully it's more than just the traditional 4 player co op though.
It looks very similar to the state of decay series at first glance, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I really hope they deliver and that it comes to console.
you can try to join the insider program to directly give feedback during development!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In an Asym? My mind is open I just don't see the vision.
Never say never I guess, it could be a huge cast as well as add to the metaverse that's currently being created. It could also bring in new PvE players to boost the current pop cap that heavily fluctuates on a bi-monthly basis.
Project T is currently in (open) development, it’s by another studio that is owned by BHVR, set on the Entities Realm -but outside the known trials- and a PvE game
Thanks for that valuable feedback.
I've just had a look at this official trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1_DhOrH4DsIt seems similar to how I'd have imagined a DBD PvE to be, from first impressions it seems like a zombie style game. Hopefully it's more than just the traditional 4 player co op though.
It looks very similar to the state of decay series at first glance, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I really hope they deliver and that it comes to console.
You already have a PvE mode into the tutorial mode but it is very restrictive: you can't choose your character/perks as survivor neither the maps nor the killer to face of. And the bots as survivors are only aggressive on gens.
During the chases the AI just wallhack, predrop and crouch (however AI can blind you at a distance of 1 meter like a gigachad !).
But maybe do you think to something else as a 'PvE mode' ?
Check the vid above mate, that's more towards what I was leaning towards. It seems it's already in development so Win Win situation. 😅
@MoNosEmpire Thanks
you can try to join the insider program to directly give feedback during development!
https://insiderprogram.bhvr.com/