reassurance should have a range of 8 meters

Title. it doesn't reach a survivor in the basement with the current 6 meters

Comments

  • it’s not supposed to reach the survivor in the basement

  • @Strodie said:

    I agree, it's too short of a range. I say increase it to 15 meters, and even make it 60 seconds.

    I also wish for the perk to be basekit.

    that might be a bit much for the range, the only issue i have with the perk currently is that when you're in the shack it's not possible to use it on someone bellow you in the basement that's why i only want a small increase in range. The time it's active could be increased to 40s too, although 30s is still good enough currently, with 60s it's way too much honestly

  • @Header said:

    it’s not supposed to reach the survivor in the basement

    Why not? In the sense of why should it not do that?

  • Is it useable on the stairs currently?

  • @Strodie said:

    I agree, it's too short of a range. I say increase it to 15 meters, and even make it 60 seconds.

    I also wish for the perk to be basekit.

    60 meters range. Each survivor can activate it themselves to make the duration stack.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    Is it useable on the stairs currently?

    If you go down far enough and they're on the front hook I think so, but not from the top of the stairs. I'm not sure if it works on the stairs at all if they're on the back hook.

    8 meters seems reasonable to me, it should fix this.

  • I don't think it should reach into the basement. Basement should be a stronger hook situation than the others, and therefore have that advantage over the other hooks.

    But I will say reassurance should have a slightly wider activation range, not a taller one. Unsure if BHVR can pull that off though.

  • I believe the precise reason it is 6m is so it can't reach in basement. Reassurance is a perk that can potentially get 6 uses a map, and is useful against all other hooks in the map.

    Basement is meant to be more dangerous, and is the weakness of Reassurance; the scenario where reassurance doesn't resolve the issue.

    The perks to combat basement are Camaradarie, Deliverance and Wicked.