Have the killers really lost all the trust or some survivors are just complete boneheads?
I was looking for the hatch with the last survivor on my shoulder, she wiggled out and was downed 4 times after that she got a hook
I was looking for the hatch with the last survivor on my shoulder, she wiggled out and was downed 4 times after that she got a hook
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You couldn't find the hatch after 4 wiggle sessions & 4 chases?
Yes, and yes. If you had done that with me, I would probably have stopped wiggling after the first attempt. If you dropped me and said no, I'd reluctantly give you a shot to see what you are about. Unfortunately, many killers have lost all trust. I watched a LF getting owned by my son and 3 other random survivors. He then starts acting like he wants to farm. I told my son not to trust him and sure enough, he quickly downs three of them and tries to chase my son down. He ended up face camping one of them. Keep in mind, these guys were all solo, no flashlights, only 1 med kit (my son), and had finished the last gen when this occurred.
I find it hard to convince survivors that I'm either farming, in the rare instance I'm willing to, or that I'm just playing around. I make it obvious. For instance, I run Chili matches where all I want is 4 stacks of chili and then I let them all go. If I down one a second time, I drop them off at either a hook, or a gen and leave. I still have survivors talk smack after a match when it was so obvious that I was being benevolent. Most of the time, they don't though. They are pretty cool. (It helps when you have a jiggly-dancing santa clown screwing around!)
MINDGAMES!
Why would you go so out of your way to give a hatch? I think it would be easier to just take the nearest option available, given that the survivor is already on your shoulder.
Also. Shoutout to Mr clown from yesterday! He kept throwing gas around him signalling me to follow him to the hatch<3
1. 1 DC that hurt the team. Rage quits on death hook don't count.
2. 2 gens should have gotten done. I'm not waiting for a gen.
3. If you wiggle on my shoulder, you are saying that you are still trying. I will kill you if you do.
4. If you do indeed give up and hold still, I'll personally drop you on the hatch.
P.S. I better not have been in a stand off recently.
A lot of survivors don't understand when you're trying to be nice in my experience. You get BMed anyhow. It's like they flip the chess table over, and scream Yahtzee like they won something.
I generally understand when a killer is being nice so I try to be nice back, but I also understand if I overstay my welcome, I'm ... well, lets say I don't want to overstay my welcome unless I want to give them a hook. Cats get bored of their toys.
The halloween event had me being nice in full force, basically. I just wanted to get my hooks in, then I'd just chase survivors and let them go. Once I got my fuzzy huntress skin I'd just bump up against them, and "no" at them.
I think maybe one or two groups understood what was going on out of enough games to get all 60 vials back when it was survivor killer 30/30.
These days I chase, hit, at most slug all but one, and just hope they have the brains to do gens. Or use the Doc Shock. Might just chase. Mostly if I'm doing rituals, or if someone DCs early, or some dumb ######### happens to ruin the survivor's sporting chance.
That's basically my "faming mode." Aka, Grab your friends, Grab yer #########, and GO HOME, KAKAROT!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkOxJF1wiWY
And when they won't:
But yeah it's annoying that they dont understand I want to give them the hatch. I'll hit a hook and nod my head "no" and if they stop wiggling I take them to the hatch but if they keep wiggling that's a hook for you
If Survivors wiggle when they're all being slugged, I'm assuming they don't want to be hooked and leave them be. If they wiggle when I make it clear I'm not trying to kill them (in the same manner as Vietfox), I hook them or leave them bleeding out.