Rift fragments changes for completed Tomes
For big number of players who play actively, reaching end of a Tome is usualy like few weeks before it even comes to close. During this time there are usualy plently of extra Rift fragments to grab, yet making them all wasted for your most activate playerbase. Events such as "Fragment feast" is bit pointless to many players as it will not motivate thme to play for that since its allready been completed. So I suggest following change to make collecting rift fragments still at least bit worth while.
First, once you completed the final level of rift, you can level beyond that level (but it does not effect the Rift since there are no more levels to grind).
Below 100 level, each 10 Rift Fragments (1 level up) reward you with:
- 50 Shards
- 25K BP
Above level 100, you will gain:
- 75 Shards
- 35K BP
And for the most dedicated and active players who can even somehow reach these, above level 125+ you will gain:
- 100 Shards
- 50K BP
This way it will create like a mini-battlepass that keeps rewarding you even after you completed the main one, and the more you play, the more you gain. This level is of course reset back to 1 again once new Tome arrives.
Comments
I'd be fine with this. They've definitely been very generous with fragments during the last few weeks. Usually I don't finish the Rift until a couple weeks (sometimes even just a week) out from close, but I'll be finishing this one soon. I don't think every Rift will be like this though, but it would be nice if maybe during times where we get bonus fragments we have the ability to exchange for shards or bp