Which killers have you struggled playing as the most in chaos shuffle?
Which killers have you struggled with the most in chaos shuffle or if when you play survivor which killers have you seen an thought yep this is gonna be an easy one?
Which killers have you struggled with the most in chaos shuffle or if when you play survivor which killers have you seen an thought yep this is gonna be an easy one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any m1 killers tnh
any m1 killer
Played a couple of tough games with The Doctor & Unknown. Couldn't get much pressure with them with pre-running from gens and pre-dropping pallets. Still managed 3k but had to play hard to the bitter end. Lost a game with The Cenobite against a TTV squad even though I was hitting a lot of chains, but just couldn't secure downs fast enough. Mobility killers seems like best bet. Been playing a lot of Billy and haven't lost a game yet.
Legion, PenHead, Trapper, Singularity
Mostly m1 killers... Kinda sad bc I keep seeing so many people who having a blast with the random mode but I have to say I have the compete opposite experience. Super unfun matches were I just don't preform well at all. Honestly nothing feels different different between this mode and normal DBD. They both feel so sweaty and unfun :-/
None cause I’ve just been playing Hillbilly lol, but the first killers that easily instantly without even playing them come to mind are any killer that doesn’t have mobility.