No perk modifier bug?
I've just played a Chas shuffle match, and it gave me no perks, was it a bug?
I've just played a Chas shuffle match, and it gave me no perks, was it a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's under review in the bug report section, so I think it's a bug. I've had this happen to me a few times, both as killer and survivor, which puts a damper on the whole shuffle mode.
Mandy confirmed its a bug
Even playing with no perks can kinda be interesting as well, even if it was not intended. Compared to one match where it gave both No Mither and Object of Obsession, I'd have preferred nothing in that instance ๐
That's the most chad perk combo I ever heard