Wraith with the right add-ons can actually be pretty nutty, but right now I'd give it to Chucky regardless of whether we talk about the live version that can scamper or the PTB that gets Slice and Dice every 12 seconds.
I think I gotta agree with most people here and say Skull Merchant. Personally speaking, she's a lot more fun to play as and against now, and part of that is the little surge of Undetectable you get from placing drones.
I'd almost say Chucky otherwise, but his stealth isn't as important as the Slice and Dice.
If you're wanting stealth for long periods of time over anything else, I'd say go with either Wraith or Ghost Face.
I’m biased but I think Scratched Mirror Myers if you’re willing to farm indoor map offerings. This is only if you want to have fun scaring people and don’t think it’s important to get a 4k every match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably Skull Merchant or Ghostface
The Wraith
Especially with the right add-ons it’s super easy to get the drop on someone.
Unironically probably skull merchant.
If you go with stealth based perks, unknown is pretty good as well, because the teleporting around makes it hard for survivors to keep track of you.
Wraith with the right add-ons can actually be pretty nutty, but right now I'd give it to Chucky regardless of whether we talk about the live version that can scamper or the PTB that gets Slice and Dice every 12 seconds.
I like Skully; in addition to her basekit Pocket Insidious she's super quiet
Unknown isn't a stealth killer naturally but if built around it he uses it very well
Probably Wraith.
I think I gotta agree with most people here and say Skull Merchant. Personally speaking, she's a lot more fun to play as and against now, and part of that is the little surge of Undetectable you get from placing drones.
I'd almost say Chucky otherwise, but his stealth isn't as important as the Slice and Dice.
If you're wanting stealth for long periods of time over anything else, I'd say go with either Wraith or Ghost Face.
I'd say probably Chucky or Wraith.
Not sure that I count Chucky
Hag with Monitor&abuse+Waterlogged shoe.
Wraith and Pig with combat straps + medical file
Scratched Mirror/Vanity Mirror + Dead Rabbit + Monitor and Abuse Myers.
I’m biased but I think Scratched Mirror Myers if you’re willing to farm indoor map offerings. This is only if you want to have fun scaring people and don’t think it’s important to get a 4k every match.
scratched mirror myers, may not be the best, but if you play it right on the perfect map it's pretty good, but mostly hella fun
Wraith for sure decent map mobility, m1 w/ some anti loop, and basically unlimited stealth.