Alt tabbing is broken!
Had to sweat to complete a challenge as Chucky with a mori, and when I alt tabbed to respond to a discord message at endgame, it disconnected me, so not only did I lose my challenges, but also my mori. Great job BHVR.
Had to sweat to complete a challenge as Chucky with a mori, and when I alt tabbed to respond to a discord message at endgame, it disconnected me, so not only did I lose my challenges, but also my mori. Great job BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same issue still happening in september. I just got 2 cooldowns today because of it
Join us on console. Would never happen again to y'all! ๐
Do you really need those 60 frames either?
full screen or full screen windowed?
What is the best to avoid these disconnections ?
Windowed (and Borderless whenever available) are meant for ease of alt tabbing. Fullscreen is when your computer focuses directly on the application, giving it extra processing power at the cost of it being cumbersome to tab out.
Thanks for these clear explanations @Superyoshiegg