Well this was fun to come back to
Heard some good things from people, decided I wanted to play again and see what's up. Used to play alot of survivor but hey, I don't have any buddies to play with so lets go with killer for a bit.. there's new dudes to try and you know what.. I'll pick up The Pig too, that's fun. Alright, everything going good so far.. let me try good ol' Mike.... I get it but boy is he not for me, refund that.. surprised I even got that, alright back to...wow I'm ranking up real fast.. wow there's alot of toxic garbage going on.. let me go look up what that toxic garbage is, oh it that. I see. What else is there.. oh. OH.
So I see looping is not only never touched, left alone to perfect it's art, from launch days.. the answer to it is play a high skill ceiling Killer. So don't play or buy any other killers guys, just nurse.
I see bloodlust was added, that's cool, that helps... it takes how long to get going? It goes away after crush a pallet? Why. ######### make it keep building, make the looping make the killer stronger over time if thats how its going to be...wait they get weaker? Because now there's hexes too...but..those can just go away, bye. No more perk...so survivors have some perks that just go away right? They do? Oh they still happen though, they atleast get that ds off...it's gone though! Yaaaay...
I wonder if any of my buddies want to get back in because boy... boy is the meta not fun.. I don't even want to play survivor now because I can feel it.. I can feel the self heal ds wanting to go on, it's too good.. killer smacked me but doesn't want to tunnel? Cool, well it's a good thing I don't have to go find somebody to heal me.. good thing I can just leave those medkits at home and bring this toolbox instead. Killer want to pick me up with my ds on, cool.. I ran far enough away from that hook so it goes off since someone else is the obsessed... either way I'll just loop the poor bastard some more...oh all the gens are done, cool. Oh he got the guy with ds... oh no now he doesn't.. into the gate we go.
But anyway back to buddies wanting to play...I see the survive with friends option there.. I can't remember, could you do a private match at launch? I feel like you couldnt.. cool that that's in..wait why's there two options for that... oh. OH. Holy ######### no you can just Discord up and go to town on killers.. but there has to be like...a buff to them or something right? Like.. that was the whole point of survivor.. is not knowing what was going on spontaneous coordination not... ok now I don't even want to play with friends, no... not unless I got 5 people to do private matches or something no. I used to lobby hop till I was in the same lobby as my buddy because he wanted to play together and yeah, its fun to play together...hey, it was really unfair to do, I tried to not say too much besides "Aaah! Aahh he's chasing me ahhh!" but boy...it'd be tempting to say they're cloaked right over there, there's a bear trap here here and here also there's a totem right there, go get that first this hook ######### is still hilariously slow and even easier to get out of... boy that makes alot of killer perks and even powers just way worse or even not even functional.
Why's it like this? Why are the core problems even worse? Skill checks? Pfft.. I'm doing overcharged skill checks on 26 hours of no sleep over here. Haven't changed those up I see... still kinda tedious if anything, thought they would have made them harder over time... nope.
Glad you got a store in there for micro but like, devs.. do you need like.. a designer over there? Did the one you have get hooked? Maybe at tier 3 madness? .. cause like, lifting big ass boxes is tough, ######### work over here, we can like.. exchange GDDs or something, I don't know but like... Friday the 13th seems alright.. looks a bit toxic though.. 'specially with voip. White Noise 2's looking good.. people say it's dead though so eh.. guess I could always refund it but boy, when your gimmick gets overshadowed by the Fortnite of your gimmick... like, having broken ######### in your game didn't help PUBG and you can see where you know where some designs are flawed in the decisions made in Deathgarden.. which.. boy, no..why put that out in beta guys...is that were your designer went?
Now for the flood of killer mains go YEAH and survivor mains going BOOOOO and the mass of don't use ds or self heal, this perk's is way worse, just play nurse or use these skills not everyone has don't have.. why are you standing out in the middle of the map with Doctor oh you're deranking because that's a viable strategy to having fun because you farm BP and store muns while you play something else.. why are you not using ds or self heal and why didn't you save me oh is it because I have those perks, oh it sure is buddy... I know where the hatch is and this locker is comfy.
I don't care, I'm not responding to any of them, I don't care about your 'wowowow paragraph tl:dr' memes.. this isn't for you it's for the devs. 'cept that last part.. it's half and half.
Comments
Also
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED BANNABLE OFFENSES - PLEASE DO NOT REPORT
WOW. It's even worse when you know you know
Lmao, that was a funny rant to read. You do realise however that this whole rant is the definition of our toxic ass community, love the one hit wonder man. Keep it up, for real tho, if you dont like it stop playing, or deal with them. If you can get over the complaining about every little detail you might find yourself having fun. How do you expect to enjoy the game if you complain so much? Just get over either yourself, or the game and enjoy it.
Things being fundamentally flawed about a product has little to do with "Getting over yourself".
That implies the problem lies with you which... it doesnt.
If you can suck it all up, great... I guess?, go enjoy the game, you should take your own advice really.
But dont try to stop people from expressing themselves and hopefully changing something about the game.
Look, I'd rather not have to read the same rant over and over because somebody A. Is saltey at the game, and also B. Hasn't taken more than 5 minutes to look through the forums to see how many rant threads there are. And how about he offers up a solution to the problems, personally, I'm pretty sure in almost all my "rant" posts I've offered a solution to the problems.
Ty for understanding.
Yes the game is fundamentally flawed according to you 2 and obviously the op is an angel and can do no wrong. I mean that entire rant looks like someone new to the game on the survivor side wrote it.
I mean it's not like Hag's, Clowns, Trappers, and others don't exist to deal with loopers, it's not like looping hasn't been nerfed. It's not like cow trees got nerfed as looping spots, shack got 1 window closed off, barn got windows closed off.
It's not like multiple looping spots aren't there anymore or that the ones that're left aren't so good anymore. IT's almost as if all the positive changes that happened to help killers never happened.
Now since we know these changes did in fact happen that means it's the op's skills as a killer that are the real issue here. What we need is the Doctor meme to make an appearance.
Hey devs, by the by, actually looked at my Steam notification... boy, boy! I haven't had this much garbage spewed outside of the actual game onto a whole other platform since dota and it wasn't even that bad. Like one or two a year back in the day, I just started playing again a couple days ago and got 6, you do anything about that? Speaking of which dota notifies you that actions are taken against people you report.. do that, otherwise it's always called into question weather or not the report system is legit or not
No game is for every person.
Nobody should inundate you with toxic messages but you went this long not playing DBD if it bothers you this much play something else.
Doesn't sound like game was for you back then let alone now.
So... you had no idea SWF was part of the game soon after launch.... So you played before that?... Where pallet looping was in a major thing?.....
Weird... The timeline'ish way you describe yourself in playing this game, sounds like you barely played it.
Yeah I hope the Devs take note of your post.
Basically... "I used to play... Didn't find it fun to be beat all the time... So I quit.... Now trying it again... I still suck. Thanks Devs. My time off from the game didn't make me a better player."
That makes your whole rant irrelevant to me. Looping was heavily nerfed with the pallet vaccums removal. It's not hard to plough through anymore. I'm 99% sure you're lying.
Update: just got done doing a bunch of 'afk' games like I said... surprisingly fun. See, the key is you dont afk the whole time, you come back in near the end there after you're done drawing, playing something else....by the way you can't play anything with a controller, you're double inputting so while you're in the other game you're making sweet, crashing into love with whatever.. I see that's a complaint not being able to disable controller.. probably should look into that as well, devs... but I digress, I've somehow invented slug racing... twas fun to be had by all really and if you get a real nice batch of people you rake in absurd amounts of bp...even if you don't it's still a hilarious amount for 2 minutes of herding people that have all gathered around to teabag at you into the gate.
I've been doing it with doctor but man I'm tempted to try some dumb stuff with other people... almost got enough shards to get leatherface from this so on that rare occassion I could get DA BIG SLUG RACE going.... I should write a guide on this new meta... see if they kill off totems, get some noed Pig action going on and see if you can get all of them with trap on their heads if they don't... I mean there's always that one guy that's not having it but it's rare.. it's mostly just a bunch of happy comments and ty's.
Update: Cant get leatherface with shards, shucks. I paid too much as it is but I might do it for the laughs if I can get it going.
Lol, i feel for all Jakes when they verse a Cannibal.
VERY high chance they want his face.