Let us keep Jeff's menu music!
\m/
\m/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agree
Is it just me but i slightly ignore the menu music?
Open DBD
Hear the menu music
Go into Survivor/Killer lobby
Forget about the menu music cause it doesn't play in the lobbies
You sir, have no soul.
My soul died a while ago...
That's why you need metal in your life.
I imagine it's being removed due to the upcoming event which I bet is coming with the next update or shortly after at most. It'll probably be back after the event and then switched out for the next Chapter.
For the love of the Entity they should just give us the option to pick whatever music we want though.
An option to let us choose our main menu music is needed. The Legion theme is my favorite and I'd like to hear it whenever I start up my game.
That or the variation themes they made would just be kept provided you select the appropriate survivor/killer the song was made for.
So when you select clown, you get the clown variation theme etc etc just like you have the Halloween theme when selecting Myers.