Plot Twist PSA

Please stop picking up the survs who use Plot Twist. We just want to heal by ourselves…😭

Thank you.

Comments

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    You may hit shift right before they heal you to full. Then get up yourself. It will cancel the heal! And then you can say "Get your grubby paws off me!" once you get up in their face :)

    Good advice here if anyone did not know that already.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    Please stop picking up the survs who use Plot Twist. We just want to heal by ourselves…😭

    Thank you.

    @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    You may hit shift right before they heal you to full. Then get up yourself. It will cancel the heal! And then you can say "Get your grubby paws off me!" once you get up in their face :)

    Why though? If they pick you up, now you can use it again later, but if you pick yourself up, you get healed i guess, but you cant use it again.

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    You may hit shift right before they heal you to full. Then get up yourself. It will cancel the heal! And then you can say "Get your grubby paws off me!" once you get up in their face :)

    The unfortunate part is the loss of efficiency. That's what kills me the most. They are still off the gen and waste time doing things they shouldn't be doing. A wiser surv would know who is in a chase by watching the HUD and be able to put 1+1 together. I really wish it wasn't the same color when someone plot twists because it's deceiving to n00bs. They see that downed surv and suspect the worse. Like nah fam, we're all good here. I'm just relaxing in the bush Lol.

  • We also want to help you up.

    Onto a hook- Ohhh wait you mean other survivors.

  • Is it true Survivors can use this perk to cancel the Killer's Corrupt Intervention Perk?

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    You may hit shift right before they heal you to full. Then get up yourself. It will cancel the heal! And then you can say "Get your grubby paws off me!" once you get up in their face :)

    If only this "hold shift to deny teammate's action" worked with unhooks…

  • In a chase

    Random Survivor: Oh, they need help but I’m in a chase… I’ll go down picking them up tho..then they can escape

    Runs killer to where you’re using PT

    PT Survivor: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? OML 😭😭😭

    Gets downed while also giving your location to the killer now

    Random Survivor: Dang, I tried…😅

    🤦

    Killer: Thnx bud..was looking for this Survivor too.

    sits in silence in the lobby

  • Yeah I'd genuinely take a self-carer over someone who elects to be a useless lump on the ground for the same time, and can't make the decision halfway through to be useful if things start looking bad.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    Is it true Survivors can use this perk to cancel the Killer's Corrupt Intervention Perk?

    Hmm…good question. The text specifically says

    "Corrupt Intervention deactivates prematurely once the first Survivor is put into the Dying State"

    From the wording, yes, a surv put into the dying state by any means including PT would cancel Corrupt.

    An easy way to achieve that is PT + No Mither. Though I don't know if that'd be the most ideal setup for a long game.

  • @Junylar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3714588#Comment_3714588

    If only this "hold shift to deny teammate's action" worked with unhooks…

    Right? Just let me die on the hook in peace, please…😅

  • @ChaosWam said:

    We also want to help you up.

    Onto a hook- Ohhh wait you mean other survivors.

    👀 …Gotta watch out for this one. I swear some survs tho… Bring their killer friends in tow right to you so they can have strong killer help you up. They think "Oh you've fallen and you can't get up? Let me help you onto this hook rq."

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    In a chase

    Random Survivor: Oh, they need help but I’m in a chase… I’ll go down picking them up tho..then they can escape

    Runs killer to where you’re using PT

    PT Survivor: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? OML 😭😭😭

    Gets downed while also giving your location to the killer now

    Random Survivor: Dang, I tried…😅

    🤦

    Killer: Thnx bud..was looking for this Survivor too.

    sits in silence in the lobby

    I was on Lery's against a Huntress and a randy did that same thing. Wanted to heal me and brought Anna and her big ass size 16 1/2 feet right up to next to me only to get downed. 🙄🤦‍♂️

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3714592#Comment_3714592

    If I went out of my way to get a good Plot Spot®, and they came all the way to heal me up, then I don't think there's much hope for that match. I pretty much Solo'Q, and its just been my experience. And if the killer is on their way, I def wanna be healed up.

    I often hold shift when they arrive so they get the idea. It usually works lol.

    in my experience they just keep running on top of me and refuse to leave…

  • If you're in a situation where the killer is possibly about to find you ill heal you just to get you to the mark faster but I'll let go before it finishes so you can still use it as intended, the reason people try to help is because most survivors dont use plot twist properly and it ends up hurting more then helping when instead of just one person being hooked they found the guy Plot twisting too and got a extra hook for nothing

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3714636#Comment_3714636

    I was on Lery's against a Huntress and a randy did that same thing. Wanted to heal me and brought Anna and her big ass size 16 1/2 feet right up to next to me only to get downed. 🙄🤦‍♂️

    Not the big size 16s bro 😂 And I feel some typa way when I get sniped by her hatchet after being recovered from the hook or dying state. Lol