Anyone else absolutely hate when your teammates do this?
The burning rage that I feel inside when this happens. Cause it's always when it's nearly done and never is it just a one time occurrence either…😭
The burning rage that I feel inside when this happens. Cause it's always when it's nearly done and never is it just a one time occurrence either…😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bonus Points when it is a Gen they worked on before. Or when they know someone is there.
Ah yes, I hate that as well.
Or survivors who are "looping" the killer around the hook when you're on it 😡
The annoying part is when two of them is not doing nothing and the third sand bags your one gen being worked on lol
All this together is my solo Q experience this morning. Oh well, atleast i've been getting challenges done.
My favourite is when they are injured and I have Empathetic Connection.... for that authetic eating Seabrook Ready Salted crisps after a bag of extra salty Pork Scratchings while working in the Salt Mines of Winsford experience.
Well, It's really annoying indeed, but among many bad stuff other survivors do, at least this one is done by accident most of the time, which makes it more comprehensible and less infuriating.
But yeah, when they clearly KNOW you're there it's much worse.
Maybe they thought you were getting lonely on that gen.
Unless they are bringing Pig to me so I can have my party hat, I don't want em lol
Solo queue + not running Bond + iffy game sense = this
I don't get it...? What is pgtw? Someone enlighten me, please.
Pop
Lol I had a game the other day where I was using Empathy, so I could see where my team mate was being chased once they got hit and thankfully it was on the opposite side of the map. No sooner had I thought to myself that I'll get this gen done no problem, their aura starts getting closer and closer... dude literally is just making a beeline across the map right up to me lol I said out loud "are you for real right now??"
Pop Goes The Weasel, a perk from Clown that's very very popular to run on killer.