Please do anyting camp killer
I like this game but i hate camp killer. I often meet camp killer. What happen this game i want to play for fun. I thing your Punishment measures is light. When i'm lose i'm not serious ,it just a game but camp killer make me a hothead.
PS. Sorry for my eng.
Comments
Just use borrowed time to counter camping
don't rush the hook and wait 5-10 sec more
Camp killer. I don't know why, but reading that over and over made me chuckle.
That's rude.
For campers, just try to stealth from them.
Jokes aside killers who camp are best dealt with by doing gens and rushing him so they learn there lesson. Never play into a camp killers playstyle. If we punished camping killers it would take the tension out of saves which would hurt the gameplay and make killer a much weaker role.
Yes, borrowed time but my Bill is lv1. I have 3 charecter are lv50 (it hard for me). And i want many bloodpoint up perk. i cant do this because I often meet camp killer.
I dont rush i fix the generator then i want to help my friend.But killer is camping sometime with chainsaw(Leatherface). I'm not a Noob3 or Ochido. What should i do???
The most stupid comment about camping killers.
@KickUasS it doesn't happen that often. Just stay on the hook until you die, and move on to your next game.
You can also just try to hide until someone else is injured, and start repairing generators only then.
Also:
Yes, rude. But hilarious too
ez fix the rest gens and end the game you can't always save and you know what that ok
Ok. many killer like camping.
Let it go, Let it go ,
Cant stop camping anymore.
Let it go, let it go
I dont know how to help my freinds.
Killer dont care How do survi feel
Let the storm rage on
The dev never bothered survi anyway.
Then you need to git gud
probably well see soon something about campers and maybe tunnel killer since they get salty and tries the catch the good survivor that knows how to play i mean i dont see balance on camping and tunneling at all its just a bad thing that they did
Yeah!! I'm begin for juking But I know how to survi.
If the killer is camping, do gens. If you're being camped, staying on the hook and waste his time. If you get better and get to higher ranks you will find almost no camping killers
ok so you say that survivors care about killer or that the devs only buff killer and nerf survivors ?