Should certain maps like the game and garden of joy should get nerfed

The amount of stress when I play killer is insane because i main sadako and I run into every pallet spending too much time breaking pallets and looping survivors when I should check on gens and get hooks. They should nerf the amount of pallets and big loops where it’s impossible to even catch up.

Comments

  • @board24jason123 said:

    The amount of stress when I play killer is insane because i main sadako and I run into every pallet spending too much time breaking pallets and looping survivors when I should check on gens and get hooks. They should nerf the amount of pallets and big loops where it’s impossible to even catch up.

    They should rework both of them, because they are still terrible to play on.

  • Yeah definitely in need of a full rework. Both are incredibly unfun to play on.

  • Yes, but not as much as Haddonfield.