Rubberbanding all the time after the update
Is anyone else experiencing rubberbanding after the new update? I cannot even run from the killer. I keep going right back to where I started. It is so frustrating. I cannot even play the game. Has anyone heard if they are going to repair this?
Comments
I've had slightly worse connection than normal and in my last game I huge one HUGE rubberband moment, I was running through Badham main building and ended up suddenly back outside near a hook. That said that was the only time I've noticed it but I've not played THAT much since the update.
I have seen other people on these forums complain about rubberbanding since the update though.
Happening to a number of us. Ive only had a couple games that were unplayable because of it though, the rest were okay aside from some random rubberbanding at inconvenient moments. The devs are aware of it anyway
I lucked out on Nintendo Switch. I have had nothing even remotely close to this happening and I hope it gets fixed for everyone soon.
With that said, I cannot help but to laugh so hard that I literally cry when watching this clip over and over. It is hilarious ๐
https://x.com/GbPosner/status/1783156732270629016
Yeah, cant wait for that to be fixed next year
as per usual updating drivers might help. - Today I was about to ask others if the rubberbanding had gotten even worse than before - but then I saw there was a new driver (released yesterday). And since I got that one it's been at least a little better. Still rubberbanding and stuttering - but not as bad as earlier today.
Every match I play, but way worse on survivor. Game lagging physically too - often after a hit or some particles are displayed for the first time.
This patch is horrible.
Just played my first game in weeks and the lag was awful, borderline unplayable. Trapper was like the nurse, teleporting about.
I updated my driver's. No help. The game is not playable at this point. I'll just play another game until they work this out. It is a shame as I love this game. I tried again tonight but it was so bad with rubber banding and it bouncing up and down when I tried to move. Hope they fix it soon. Otherwise I will not play anymore.
Yeah it's been happening to me alot too. Huntress is practically unbeatable to go against for me at the rate it lags. She gets shots through walls, over my head, etc. Especially with the new Elk cosmetic, because you can't hear the windup so there's no indication a hatchet is even flying at you lol. The hitboxes for huntress were always a little ridiculous but since the update the lag and rubber banding has just made facing her truly feel awful, which sucks cause I usually really enjoy it.