Dear survivors

What is the most toxic playstyle (with different killers)?

Share your opinion :smile:

Comments

  • Billy with instasaw is the most toxic. They always get so cocky with you it's funny. Drift king Billy's also get really cocky. I only really face toxic Billy's. The rest of the killers are not too toxic. Maybe the odd Huntress with NOED but the rest are quite nice.

  • I enjoy toxicity. That being said i love Clown's mori, it's so humiliating ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • I honestly don't consider any gameplay toxic, whether it is from survivors or killers.

    My frustrating games are against prayer beads spirit, omegablink nurse, and the general legion though. I hate facing them.

  • Vietfox said:
    I enjoy toxicity. That being said i love Clown's mori, it's so humiliating ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Well all of them are to a degree, but Clown still has the best mori in the game, its so ######### up it actually makes him terrifying.
  • @Poweas said:
    Billy with instasaw is the most toxic. They always get so cocky with you it's funny. Drift king Billy's also get really cocky. I only really face toxic Billy's. The rest of the killers are not too toxic. Maybe the odd Huntress with NOED but the rest are quite nice.

    instasaw is desperately overrated, it's not even particularly overwhelming

  • @Master said:
    What is the most toxic playstyle (with different killers)?

    Share your opinion :smile:

    Clown, spam reload bottle use knockout + Redhead's Pinky Finger + Cigar Box :)

    Enjoy the end game postchat xD

  • Oh and Legion with frank's mixtape THAT'S SO TOXIC

  • @yeet said:

    @Poweas said:
    Billy with instasaw is the most toxic. They always get so cocky with you it's funny. Drift king Billy's also get really cocky. I only really face toxic Billy's. The rest of the killers are not too toxic. Maybe the odd Huntress with NOED but the rest are quite nice.

    instasaw is desperately overrated, it's not even particularly overwhelming

    I never sad it is, but the Billys get very, very cocky when they finally get a hit off :p

  • The only build I really consider toxic is Doctor with range on Gideon. Worse when the killer puts an offering on for the map so we know it's deliberate. You can't do anything. It's the only build I DC against. I use to try and play it out but the match drags on forever. Miserable.

  • NOED Ruin three blink nurse is kinda toxic.

  • Laggy Legion. Not even a lag switcher, seriously every Legion I've faced off against had internet from Antarctica.