Can we get more Dredge skins?!
can we please get more love for dredge? more skins like lovecraft, plant monster, whatever just want some more love for the Dredge
can we please get more love for dredge? more skins like lovecraft, plant monster, whatever just want some more love for the Dredge
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And for the Unknown and Singularity too.
And for The Xenomorph and The Demogorgon too!
I would love another skin for Sadako
A lovecraft/cthulu skin for Turkey boy would go hard af
I think getting an outfit for Freddy Krueger will be nice.
While I agree I wouldn't count on it too much. Those two are licensed so any skin would have to be approved by the license holder not BHVR. That's why killers like Freddy never got a skin, Myers only has 1, and Pig took years to get like 3. It's a lot more work and hoops to jump through and even then, the holder can just say "no" and the time put in for like concept art and such would basically be wasted.