How long is the discount for the rift pass + 20 tiers?
Title.
Am thinking about throwing the 2k cells for the 20 tiers and rift pass, but I am waiting on my paycheck :D
Title.
Am thinking about throwing the 2k cells for the 20 tiers and rift pass, but I am waiting on my paycheck :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First of all, if you play this game at least somewhat regulary (few hours per week) its waste of money.
I usualy end up maxing out all tiers when Tome - Part IV isn't even out yet no problem but that's because I sometimes play a lot.
Second, I am pretty sure like any other online game with BP these days, it's forever until end of that season, in this case Tome.
Its not worth it TBH, you can usually max it out around the time level 4 comes out if you play somewhat regularly. In order to get the deep rift, you have to get about 1 level per day. So if you just do the challenges then look at where you are at you can figure out how many levels you need based on how many days are left.
I personally don't have time to play a lot anymore, since my personal life has changed. I can only play 3-4 days a week for a about a hour. So that's with one killer game, like 4-5 games a night.
I will think about it, thanks for the answers.
don’t throw away $10 just to get the skins a little early..
The bundle will stick around until the Rift itself comes to an end. You'll have plenty of time to decide!
I agree with this.
I would probably hit level 100-120 if they had it. Maybe even higher.