The amulet artifact "Banhammer"
One friend showed me a "Banhammer" amulet, said that it was given out for several complaints. Another friend filed ~100 successful complaints, but did not receive this amulet. Does anyone have it? Or is it a hack?
One friend showed me a "Banhammer" amulet, said that it was given out for several complaints. Another friend filed ~100 successful complaints, but did not receive this amulet. Does anyone have it? Or is it a hack?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you mean one of these, chances are you encountered a cheater.
Description of the game (translated from Russian): "You are the one who guards the bonfire. This valuable amulet symbolizes the hammer of justice: wear it with honor!"
I have a screenshot with his description, but for some reason the image is not accepted. This is a purple rarity.
It's the second one, then.
If your friend isn't a moderator associated with DbD… they got it illegally.
Can 100% confirm these are only given out to our moderators, they are not given out based on reports but to people working with us.
Thank you all))) He's not my friend, we met at discord. Probably another cheater during the games. I'll know.
I just got a funny idea. How about rewarding the oldest members of this forum for their loyalty to the game?
People like @Dwight_Fairfield and @Pulsar really deserve it for their continued support. A small funny charm would be a heartwarming treat.
Can't speak for @Dwight_Fairfield but I'm not worth all that work.
I very much appreciate the thought though, I truly am touched.
That's really kind of you to say. I appreciate it.
But I am of the same opinion as Pulsar. I am not worthy of it. I haven't done anything special. There's far more deserving loyal players out there who create great content all the time for the game.
Thank you again though.
Don't be so modest you 2, take what you can get lol