What’s your Favorite Singularity Voice line? 🤔
I have a couple!
“I’m about to elevate your worth”
“Stop blabbering, it’s really annoying”
“Die……fast….PLEASE….it is OvErrrrrrrrrr”
I have a couple!
“I’m about to elevate your worth”
“Stop blabbering, it’s really annoying”
“Die……fast….PLEASE….it is OvErrrrrrrrrr”
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
probably the little worm line.
I'm literally just waiting for that one singularity account to make there comment about this
"Stop blabbering. It's really annoying."
Stop squabbling you infinitesimal worm.
Stop Squabbbbling you I-I-I-Infinitesimal Worm
"It will be fast, possibly painless"
"Die fast, please"
"It is over"
"Surprising for an inferior lifeform"
Kind of related but I wish he had more voice lines to be honest…
ohhhh!! I love these too!! 🥰